Waterlollies Waterlollies

Amazing Artwork

Your skills as a flash artist are unparalleled and it's clear why in this last installment. The story may be something we've all seen before but it was presented well enough to keep it interesting. My only real gripe is the fact the ending seemed so abrupt, but you read my review on your site so I'll leave it at that.

Well done sir :)

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Very good

Newgrounds is populated with reviewers who have no lives and have enough free time to sit there and cry for attention by writing hateful comments that reflect nothing upon the movie. Therefore, I am glad that you are ignoring the masses of little ignorant pricks who give you 0's with absolutely no justification. Half of these people don't even have the brains to look at the submission date or even bother to click on the "read more" button which offers an explanation of the movie and the joke.

Anyway, I enjoyed your movie and I appreciate the work you put into it. I realize that you are a very good animator and also try to think outside of the typical violence and blood "box". People who blam movies just because they hate anime are shallow and stupid people who just want something to hate. Keep up the good work and I'm glad this was put back onto the front page, otherwise I would never have seen it. Cheers to you!

touched responds:

Excellent insights!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Amazing

The animation is so smooth I can't imagine how you do it. Is it even possible to get frame by frame this smooth in flash? Ignore the people who give you 0's in their reviews, or vote anything less then a 5, they are morons and the world is full of them. Your work is truly amazing, there is a plot (for those too stupid to realize it) and the music isn't that bad. In fact that song got stuck in my head...so it must be doing something right. Anyway, keep up the awesome work. I'd love to know your techniques, but like a good magician (flash artist) you won't reveal your tricks. Voted 5.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Cold Blood is Overpowered

I found that consistantly using cold blood and adrenaline rush trivialized all the fights. Getting a crit on every hit made it fairly easy to win :) I still loved the game! Good job, can't wait for the sequel.

un-mediocre responds:

Talent points well spent :) I made it so the "Rogue" section of the tree did not have any damage dealing attacks. So, yes you'd have Cold Blood and Adr. Rush but you won't have any attacks to compliment them! Thanks for the comments! :D

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

Looked like Wink

Only reason I clicked on it was I thought it was a wink flash. After realizing it wasnt, playing it for 30 seconds, realizing you only had to jump around to avoid waves I decided to vote 2. Nice water graphics though, you should make a movie or something.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Beat it!

Took me like 2 and a half hours, but I beat the game completely, every single damn portal complete! The final boss in the master portal was tough, and at first I thought it was impossible to beat. But I beat that damn thing woo hoo! Level 20 Spellcasters rule! Great game, can't wait for a sequel.