Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Cold Blood is Overpowered

I found that consistantly using cold blood and adrenaline rush trivialized all the fights. Getting a crit on every hit made it fairly easy to win :) I still loved the game! Good job, can't wait for the sequel.

un-mediocre responds:

Talent points well spent :) I made it so the "Rogue" section of the tree did not have any damage dealing attacks. So, yes you'd have Cold Blood and Adr. Rush but you won't have any attacks to compliment them! Thanks for the comments! :D

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

Looked like Wink

Only reason I clicked on it was I thought it was a wink flash. After realizing it wasnt, playing it for 30 seconds, realizing you only had to jump around to avoid waves I decided to vote 2. Nice water graphics though, you should make a movie or something.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Beat it!

Took me like 2 and a half hours, but I beat the game completely, every single damn portal complete! The final boss in the master portal was tough, and at first I thought it was impossible to beat. But I beat that damn thing woo hoo! Level 20 Spellcasters rule! Great game, can't wait for a sequel.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Love the music

All I want to know is what the music was and where you got it.

Btw- Nice flash game, reminded me of Monkey Island 3 and 4 (Damn I love those games).

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

Good but...

It wasn't bad. My main problems were

1) I thought that the responsiveness for punching was kinda slow, making it hard to use.

2) I thought that the character moved to slowly and that his movements in general were slow to respond to the keyboard commands.

3) Unable to change weapons (I know specialy weapons ran out in a certain amount of time) but it doesnt mean you should be unable to collect and cycle through weapons.

4) The enemies were creative, even if they were the same model with different colors/abilities.

If the responsiveness of the controls is fixed this could be a very good game.

P.S- Hopefully in the main game there is some plot and some originality that does not come with many side scrolling shooters.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Thanks for the suggestions.. these really help, and we're taking notes on how to improve the final version..

(old) Jet-Packed (old) Jet-Packed

Not bad

Btw, I scored 958. It wasn't really hard since you just had to keep turning the astronaut (I could have gotten a higher score if I hadn't gotten bored.) I like your original idea though.

Patchco responds:

Thanks, nice score.

Whack The Thing 2 Whack The Thing 2

O.o

Version 2 was easy. What I loved was version 1 which you included in the extras. I sat there mesmerized for a solid 5 minutes whacking it over and over and over and over.....good job...I think *continues to whack it*

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

Just another example....

Just another example that good things can come in small packages (notes the 373 kb size)

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Great game but. . .

The window is too small so I want the downloadable version, but I think your site is down. I tried to go to the link you provided and it wont work. Try to get your site back up and running if it is indeed down. Thanx.

Divination Divination

Needs better responses

Needs better responses, I asked "Who created this?" and it responded "As the crow flies". I also asked "Are you fake?" and it replied "Look to the stars" When you said it was vague, you werent kidding. Not bad graphics though.