Waterlollies Waterlollies

Amazing Artwork

Your skills as a flash artist are unparalleled and it's clear why in this last installment. The story may be something we've all seen before but it was presented well enough to keep it interesting. My only real gripe is the fact the ending seemed so abrupt, but you read my review on your site so I'll leave it at that.

Well done sir :)

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Very good

Newgrounds is populated with reviewers who have no lives and have enough free time to sit there and cry for attention by writing hateful comments that reflect nothing upon the movie. Therefore, I am glad that you are ignoring the masses of little ignorant pricks who give you 0's with absolutely no justification. Half of these people don't even have the brains to look at the submission date or even bother to click on the "read more" button which offers an explanation of the movie and the joke.

Anyway, I enjoyed your movie and I appreciate the work you put into it. I realize that you are a very good animator and also try to think outside of the typical violence and blood "box". People who blam movies just because they hate anime are shallow and stupid people who just want something to hate. Keep up the good work and I'm glad this was put back onto the front page, otherwise I would never have seen it. Cheers to you!

touched responds:

Excellent insights!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Amazing

The animation is so smooth I can't imagine how you do it. Is it even possible to get frame by frame this smooth in flash? Ignore the people who give you 0's in their reviews, or vote anything less then a 5, they are morons and the world is full of them. Your work is truly amazing, there is a plot (for those too stupid to realize it) and the music isn't that bad. In fact that song got stuck in my head...so it must be doing something right. Anyway, keep up the awesome work. I'd love to know your techniques, but like a good magician (flash artist) you won't reveal your tricks. Voted 5.

It's Raining It's Boring It's Raining It's Boring

Good but,

How was the fan running if there was no power? I won't question it I guess....either way nice flash. Keep up the good work and whatever else people normally say in reviews.

NG TT Series Finale -A NG TT Series Finale -A

Meh

I hate it when an entire flash consists of violence and gore. Violence for the sake of violence is not very entertaining in my eyes and I'm dissapointed in Luis, I expected better. Afro Ninja I think did the best because he didn't require blood or gore to make it entertaining.

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

Hmmm

I didn't really like it, good animation doesnt make a great flash in my opinion. Your idea was kinda stale, un-original. Plus, the timing was all off (in terms of the joke). You have amazing potential with your animation skills, just think of a really clever and original idea.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Well thanks for proving one thing

You proved that the numa numa dance didn't require much skill to make. However, sometimes the best ideas are the simple and stupid ones. I'm giving you a 7 because it was still entertaining to watch you do the dance. Plus, you had to have put some effort into it and I guarantee your not the only one who has either mimiced or tried singing the song after watching numa numa dance.

Another Day Six Another Day Six

Odd

I can tell you worked hard on it, but the music is a little confusing. What you should have done is found a song that starts out up-beat then transitions to a more somber tone or something. Or just picked two songs. Other then that it was good.

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

Have a question

Was the purple stick in gel's movie suppose to be a guy who, when he transformed, became a girl? Or was the purple stick a girl stick who merely transformed into a drawn girl.

This question must be answered because me and my friend have conflicting viewpoints!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

I dunno

I loved the Tomorrow's Nobodies before it got redone. Now the animation isn't as good, the jokes are lame, and the new characters suck. If you really wanted to be funny, go back to the old style.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Oh yeah? Well your hair cut looks stupid.